Just like many of you, we were glued to the television last night watching news of the new Royal baby and wish Kate and William many congratulations and lots of happiness. I was a massive fan of Princess Diana as I was a child during her days as a Princess and she certainly epitomised a true Princess and Kate has certainly followed in her footsteps. We can only hope that Kate has many more happy days than Diana and that her and William bring their new baby up with the same love and affection that William and Harry certainly seemed to have. As yet the baby is unnamed, with lots of speculation as to the chosen name. To help us celebrate and add to the speculation, we are running a competition to win some lovely Union Jack heart shaped bunting. All you have to do is leave your name choice below, or like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or tweet about our giveaway!
How to enter:
Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 27th July 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- Make sure you do complete the form, otherwise you won’t be in with a chance to win!
- You do need to follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or leave a blog comment in order to enter. This will be checked after the closing date.
- Want more chances to win? If you are really desperate to win this prize, you can come back each day to make separate entries!
- Only open to UK mainland participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There is one set of bunting to giveaway. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable.
- Entries using any software to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be picked at random using appropriate software and then contacted by email.
- Winners will have 7 days to respond and after that time, if we have had no response from the winner, another winner will be generated.
- You do need to follow us on Twitter, leave a blog post, tweet about us or like us on Facebook to be eligible for the giveaway. If you are the winner, your entry will be checked!